A Lonely Cabin Trip DEMO
A downloadable game for Windows
A LONELY CABIN TRIP HAS NOW BEEN FULLY RELEASED!
Check it out here:
You are playing as a hardworking individual that has finally got to take some time of work and social media, to go on a cabin trip to a island all alone, but you don't feel so alone after all...
Headphones are heavily recommended.
It takes around 10-15 minutes to play through.
|LMB||To interact/stop interact|
|I||To open/close inventory|
If you are interested in what I'm working on next you should follow my Twitter and Instagram
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for playing! :D, (it seems that you have posted on the wrong game page though ;))
I liked the demo so I decided to give the full release a go and I was surprised with how much it has improved, worth the 2 dollars for sure. The atmosphere and graphics were amazing
Comments below clip:
Personally, I love islands and the ocean, but after playing this game, I've got to think twice.
Loved the graphics. but you might to figure out how to deal with shadows.
Neatly done and executed. Kudos to all involved.
Thank you! and shadows has been improved on the full release that is very soon coming out :)
I did get scared :) good job ..really amazing graphics..but there were some few things that didn't ad up..(flashlight in the wood shed) too much darkness even if it was daylight ?..can't wait for the full one
Thank you! and i can confirm those 2 things have been fixed and full version is very soon ready :)
Interesting game, enjoyed it!!
Fantastic looking game, good work :)
Finished your game. Feedback is listed below
My feedback is obviously based on my personal opinion. I’m also aware that it’s only a demo that I’ve been playing, but still I hope you can make some good use of it
- The idea of multiple choices in a conversation is great. Don’t know if it would have made a difference though, but it could be an idea for the full game.
- I like the idea with the inventory system.
- The plot of the story seems cool even though the backstory in the game is a little thin.
- The water shader looks really nice. If you don’t mind, can I ask which one you are using?
- The usage of audio was alright. I didn’t play with headphones, so I couldn’t really tell if you were using 2d or 3d audio.
- No bugs
- The game is very laggy. If you aren’t using occlusion culling already, I highly recommend it.
- The lighting during the day seems a little bit weird and unnatural. I had to use the flashlight in the shed, which just seems strange.
- The jumpscares are just poppin up from out of nowhere without making any sense.
- The game is too linear. You are forced to do things in a certain order. You have so much open world space on the island. Take advantage of it. You could add something like a quest log system, where you store the specific tasks. A task could be that you would have to find an axe and chop up the wood before putting it into the stove.
- It was kinda confusing which way to go at times. You should add some small paths.
- Invisible colliders at places where it didn't make any sense. You could make a text trigger which says something like. "There's nothing of interest this way".
- The stamina was annoying. It didn’t really serve any purpose in my opinion.
- I don’t mind headbob, but I know a lot of people hate it. Some even feel uncomfortable. So I would recommend the option to turn it off.
- I never understood the idea behind the sticks in the ground with the red stuff on top.
That’s all I have for now. Good luck with your development of the full game :)
Thanks for playing, Sorry i dont exactly remember what shader it was, i can check it out later and tell you. That was some great feedback that i will take in to consideration, thanks again!
enjoyed the demo thankyou
Nice game. I like the idea and the graphics. I look forward to seeing a full release and to see where you go with it :) Good work, thanks for making the game.
wow amazing game love it thank you so much :)